Bhutan Women Special Tour
Time & Location
✓ highest point 2800m above sea level
✓ Dochula Mountain Pass
✓ Taktsang Monastery
✓ Buddha Dordenma statue
✓ Tiger’s Nest Monastery
Day 1 Arrival
Upon your arrival at Bagdogra Airport, our representative will meet and greet you and after that proceed towards Phuentsholing (4 hours drive) for the overnight stay.
Day 2 Thimphu
After the delicious breakfast at the hotel, complete the immigration formalities and then check out. Proceed to Thimphu, we stop our journey on the way to see and feel the Bhutan Himalayan scenery. On the way, we will reach the highest point of about 2800m/9,185ft. Leisure time at evening for shopping. Overnight stay in Thimphu.
Day 3 Sightseeing Gems
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing, Buddha Dordenma statue, a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, the National Memorial Chorten Stupas: the chorten or stupa was built in the memory of the third king. Takin Zoo: the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. Bhutan Museum, it is a living museum and a photo studio. You get to experience the traditions and household rituals of Bhutan in this museum. A short break for a lunch. After having lunch, proceed for beautiful Dochula Pass Dochula Pass. A beautiful mountain pass, which is about 20 km away from Thimphu and it is a concentration of 108 memorial stupas known as “Druk Wangyal Chortens”. It’s not just a place of historical and religious importance, but also a popular tourist attraction that any traveler would want to witness on their journey through Bhutan. Overnight stay in Paro.
Day 4 Legendary Monasteries
Hiking to Tiger’s Nest Monastery which clings to a cliff 3,000 feet above the valley floor. Legend has it that Padmasambhava (Guru Rinpoche) flew to this location on the back of a tiger in the 8th century. Guru Rinpoche introduced Buddhism in the country, and the Taktsang Monastery is one of the principal pilgrimage destinations in Bhutan. Spend time with the monks as they pray. Overnight stay in Paro.
Day 5 Paro
After breakfast proceed towards Paro. Visit Paro Dzong, the National Museum Ta Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang the monastery, the Ruins of Drukgyel Dzong. Proceed to Phuentsholing. Overnight stay in Phuentsholing.
Day 6 Departure
Proceed to Bagdogra Airport, tour concludes with happy memories.
Cost per person INR 20,000
• 5N accommodation in selected hotels
• 2N Phuentsholing, 1N Thimphu & 2N Paro stay
• Daily breakfast
• Complimentary tourist sim card with 100 minutes talk time
• Daily 1 water bottle per head
• Pickup / drop from IXB (Bagdogra Airport)
• All transfers and sightseeing
• Tourist permits to travel to Thimphu
• Any airfare / train fare
• Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours
• Extra meals
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Monument entrances, and activities charges
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as rescheduling or cancellations e.g. flights cancellations, any accidents, weather conditions, medical evacuations, riots, strikes
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Any tips to drivers, hotel staff and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above
• Travel Insurance
• Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- BhutanINR 20,000INR 20,0000INR 0