Time & Location
Day 1: Departure from Kashmiri Gate, Delhi. Overnight journey to Bir.
Day 2: Arrival in Bir. Start your trek towards Billing, take off site at the height of 2430 m above sea level.. The trek passes through villages and streams. The duration of the trek is 03-04 hours. Stay in the camps for the night. Enjoy bon fire in the chilly weather.
Day 3: Wake up to a mesmerizing view of the Dhauladhar, have your morning tea and breakfast. Get ready to fly. The duration of the flight is usually 15-20 mins. Fly down to the landing area. Leisure time to explore Bir. Departure for Delhi in the evening.
Day 4: Reach back Delhi by early morning.
* Customization can be done as per your needs.
- Camping accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation from Delhi to Bir and vice-versa.
- Paragliding session with GoPro (pictures).
- Meals from Lunch, tea and dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on day 2 as per itinerary.
- Sleeping bags, mattress and dome tents provided for stay at Billing.
- 5% GST
- Any extra meal while on tour.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Bir BillingINR 8,400INR 8,4000INR 0