Meghalaya Adventures Women Tour
Time & Location
✓ Double Decker Living Root Bridge trek, Cherrapunji
✓ Cave Exploration – Arwah caves
✓ Nohkalikai Falls, Cherrapunji
✓ Seven Sisters’ Waterfall
✓ Boating and swimming in clear waters, Dawki and spotting India - Bangladesh
border and visit Asia’s cleanest village Mawlynnong.
✓ Barapani scenic beauty, Umiam
✓ Krang Suri waterfalls & Laitlum Canyons
✓ Exploring the Hill station of Shillong
✓ Sacred Forest, Mawphlang
Day 1 Arrival
Pick up from Guwahati airport at around 1.30 pm. Then head for a road trip
from Guwahati to Shillong. Stop at Umiam lake to absorb the lakes scenic beauty.
Lunch on the way. Settle at the accommodation in Shillong. Overnight Stay in Shillong.
Day 2 Krang Suri and Laitlum Canyon
Hike down to Krang Suri waterfalls in Jaintia Hills. Later visit the famous Laitlum Canyon
for breath-taking views. Return to Shillong and engage in some local shopping. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 3 Dawki
Early morning after breakfast leave for Dawki. Enjoy boating and swimming
in Umngot Riiver and also spotting India and Bangladesh border in Dawki. Further, head
to witness the cleanest village Mawlynnong. In the evening, head for Cherrapunji. Overnight stay in Cherrapunji.
Day 4 Cherrapunji - Double Decker Bridge
Double Decker, these living, breathing works of art and natural architecture are as functional as they are beautiful. Designed and engineered by the indigenous Khasi people of Meghalaya state. Leave for Double Decker living root bridge trek in Nongriat after breakfast (around 8am, the trek will take the entire day). After the trek head to Cherrapunji. Overnight Stay in Cherrapunji.
Day 5 Cherrapunji Sightseeing
Early morning after breakfast, head to visit the famous waterfalls in Cherrapunji, Nohkalikai Waterfalls, Seven Sisters’ Waterfalls and other places of attraction. Later head for another adventure - cave exploration in Arwah Caves – limestone deposits and fossils. In the evening, head for Shillong. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 6 Mawphlang Village and Return
Early morning after breakfast, head for a road trip from Cherrapunji to Mawphlang Village. Explore sacred groves and khasi heritage village tour at Mawphlang village. Learn about khasi tribal culture, mythology and their way of life. Then head straight to the Guwahati airport (estimated time of arrival 4pm at airport). Fly back to your respective places.
Cost per person INR 25,000 + 5% GST
• Private AC vehicle for airport transfers, all sightseeing as per itinerary where applicable. Inclusive of all toll charges, driver allowance and fuel
• Accommodation for 5 Nights (3 Nights in Shillong (Treebo Omega), 2 Nights in Cherrapunji (Smoky Falls) in group sharing (triple/group) in hotels/homestays.
• One female tour Coordinator/ guide during the tour
• All permits
• Breakfast (All Days except 1)
• Flights (can be arranged at an additional cost, please note the flight timings should align with the tour timings)
• Entry fees to all places/boating charges where applicable
• Camera Charges
• Expenses of personal nature
• Meals not covered in Inclusions. Lunch and dinner at own expenses.
• Items not mentioned in Inclusions
- MeghalayaINR 26,250INR 26,2500INR 0