Thu, 27 Jun|
Nagaland - Women Special Trek in Dzükou Valley
The Dzükou Valley is one of the hidden gems in North East India, on the border of two states – Manipur and Nagaland. The valley is breathtakingly beautiful and more rightfully belongs to a fairy-tale book, untouched and unspoilt.
Time & Location
27-Jun-2019, 8:00 am – 01-Jul-2019, 3:00 pm
Nagaland, Nagaland, India
The Dzükou Valley is one of the hidden gems in North-East India, on the border of two states – Manipur and Nagaland. The valley is breathtakingly beautiful and more rightfully belongs to a fairy-tale book, untouched and unspoilt. The valley is rich in flora, holding an exhibition of multi-coloured flowers. It is situated at an altitude of 2452 m above sea level. It’s a backpacker’s trip. This trek is for the adventure seeker, nature lover and trekkers. Don’t expect luxury stay but ample wealth which nature has to offer!
- trek to the Dzükou Valley
- natural caves
- photographic exploration of the valley and cantons
DAY 1 Departure
Pickup from Dimapur airport and transfer to Kohima. Stay at Kohima guest house/home stay. All travellers have to reach the Dimapur airport latest by 12 :30 PM so need to book the flights accordingly.
DAY 2 Dzükou Valley trek
Drive to Dzükou base camp – trek the hillock to the valley of Dzükou – explore the beauty of the valley and the natural caves – camping at Dzükou valley / cave.
DAY 3 The Exploration
Full day photographic exploration of the valleys and the cantons – Camp at Dzükou valley / cave.
DAY 4 Trek Down - Viswema Village
Post breakfast trek down to Viswema village – lunch at Dimori Cove – transfer to Kohima guest house / home stay. If time available, visit to local city around (can be confirmed during the tour seeing the weather condition and time availability).
DAY 5 Return
Post breakfast transfer to Dimapur airport – tour ends. Will reach airport by 11:30 AM. So need to book flights accordingly. Camping equipment will be set up on tent or hut facilities according to the weather as we trek.
Please consider that traveller may have to adjust any changes in itinerary/flights due to weather conditions. Please also note, road conditions in Nagaland are not good and we need to be accommodative. As rightly said - good things do not come easy 😊
INR 28000 per person
- Vehicle transportation for the whole tour including airport pick up and drop
- All meals and breakfasts starting from day 1 lunch to day 5 breakfast (1 breakfast and 2 meals per day)
- Accommodation for four nights in guest house/homestays/camps on twin/triple sharing
- Tour guide
- Porter cum cooks
- Inner line permit for Indian travellers
- Entry fees at Dzukou valley
- Basic first aid kit
- Camping Equipment/tents
- Flights from your location to Dimapur and back (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Camera charges if any
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any additional cost incurred due to weather conditions