Triund & Mcleodganj Women Trip
Time & Location
Triund is the crown jewel of Dharamshala, situated in the laps of Dhauladhar mountains. It has the perfect view of the Dhauladhar range on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Triund attracts a lot of tourists every year from India and all over the world, making it one of the popular trekking spots. The trek can be easily accomplished by almost all age groups and worth the effort! This tour is specially conducted for women to have a perfect weekend getaway full of female energy & to inspire fellow female travelers!
In collaboration with The Hosteller
- Triund Trek with mesmerising views of Dhaluladar range and Kangra Valley
- Bhagsu Waterfalls and popular temples
- Dalai Lama Monastery
- Bonfire at night
DAY 1 Departure
Departure from Majnu ka Tila, Delhi around 7PM (more details will be shared 2 days before the tour) on Volvo bus. Overnight journey to Mcleodganj.
DAY 2 Mcleodganj Sightseeing
Early morning, arrive in Mcleod. Check in at the hostel around 9:30 AM. After breakfast and a bit of relaxing, explore the city of Mcleod: Visit glorious Bhagsu waterfalls, Bhagsunag temple, Namgyal Monastery (popularly known as Dalai Lama temple), Gallu Devi temple and enjoy some local cafes around. Enjoy the bonfire in the evening, followed by a delicious vegetarian dinner. Overnight stay in Triund.
DAY 3 Trek to Triund
Time to gear up for the trek. After breakfast, get ready to take the climb. You will be surrounded by big pine forests and will also witness expanses of oak forests and rhododendron bushes during the climb. After 5-6 hrs of trekking, you will reach the Triund hilltop and realize the effort was worth taking! 😊 Coordinator will guide you to the camping tents. Spend the evening around bonfire and share your travel experiences with buddies. Dinner will be served around 8-9 PM. Spend some time stargazing from a height of 9000 feet. Overnight stay in Camps.
DAY 4 Return
Wake up to the fantastic views from the hilltop and witness the breath-taking sights of the Kangra valley and mountain range. Take cool selfies and group photos for your memories. After breakfast, trek down to Mcleod. Bus from Mcleod will leave at around 6 PM and reach Delhi next morning. Trip ends here.
Please consider that there might be slight changes in the itinerary considering the weather conditions and to suit to all the travellers.
INR 7700 per person
- Delhi-Mcleod-Delhi Volvo bus.
- Sightseeing in Mcleod as per itinerary/ transfers included
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on triple/quad sharing (1 Night in Mcleod Hostel (The Hosteller) and one night in Triund Camps)
- Female coordinator and one male trek expert
- Breakfast (Day 3 and Day 4) and Dinners (Day 2 and Day 3), evening tea (Day 2 and Day 3)
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Camping and Trekking equipment
- All permits
- Meals not covered in Inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature
- Items not mentioned in Inclusions