Varanasi Women Special
Time & Location
DAY 1- Arrival
Pickup from airport/Station (travelers to reach by 1.30 PM)) and check in to the hotel. This day visit BHU Campus and Sankat Mochan temple . In the evening, enjoy the boat ride (main ghat to panch ganga ghat ) and enjoy the Arti by the ghats. Lunch and dinner enroute. Overnight stay
DAY 2 - Varanasi City tour - Temples and Ghats
Early morning around 5:30 AM, arrive Assi ghat where Subah-e-Banaras take place and you could see women performing the Yajna and vedic chanting and followed by sunrise boat ride on the river Ganges, our boat journey will start from Assi ghat till Manikarnika ghat where we cover most of the important ghats and later on walking in old part of the town . Breakfast enroute. Later, visit Vishwanath Temple (one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, also known as Golden Temple), Durga temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Vishalakshi Temple dedicated to goddess Lakshmi and spend some time in local shopping in the famous Godowlia market of Banarasi Sarees, Old metal jewelry from Vishwanath Gali, Kundan work bangles and of course much souvenirs. Lunch and dinner enroute. Overnight stay.
DAY 3- Sarnath and Ramnagar
Early morning around 7:30 AM,head for heritage walk of Ramnagar fort (The Ramnagar Fort is a fortification in Ramnagar, Varanasi, India. Later head for visit to Sarnath. Sarnath is one of the most important Buddhist pilgrimage centers in the country. This is only about 13 km from the city of Varanasi and the Stupa of Sarnath is its greatest attraction. After visit, drop to the airport around 4 PM(flights to be booked accordingly) Tour ends here. Breakfast and lunch enroute
- Private AC vehicle for airport transfers / All Sightseeing as per Itinerary where applicable. Inclusive of all toll charges, Driver allowance and fuel.
- 2 Night Accommodation in Varanasi (Hostelavie or Dwivedi Hotels or similar) on twin sharing basis.
- Boat ride on Day 1 and 2.
- One female tour Guide/ Lead for all 3 days
- Breakfast (Day 2 and 3)
- 5% GST
- Flights from Varanasi to Delhi and back. Can be arranged at an additional cost. Please note the flight timings should align with the tour timings.
- Entry fees to all monuments/Sightseeing places
- Camera Charges
- Expenses of personal nature
- Meals not covered in Inclusions
- Online Bank Payment fees (3.25 %)
- Items not mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 5% deduction
- Between 30 days to 7 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 7 days of departure - No Refund
- Varanasi Women SpecialINR 8,400INR 8,4000INR 0