Somnath temple and sightseeing
The Dwarakadhisa Temple in Dwarka
Day 01: Arrival in Ahmedabad Airport,
On your arrival at Ahmedabad Airport, meet our representative who will transfer you to your already booked hotel. In the afternoon, leave from the hotel to explore the major attractions of Ahmedabad including Calico Museum, Akshardham Temple, Gandhi Ashram and Adalaj Stepwell in Gandhinagar. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Ahmedabad – Rajkot,
In the morning post breakfast, we will take a road journey to Rajkot. On the way, we will stop at Virpur Temple for worship. On arrival in Rajkot by evening, check in the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 03: Rajkot – Somnath,
After breakfast in the morning, we will drive from Rajkot to Somnath. On arrival, check in at the hotel. In the evening, we will visit the Somnath temple. Somnath Temple is also the specimen of fine architecture. Dubbed as Eternal Shrine, it is believed to be the place where Lord Krishna ended his Lila and thereafter for heavenly abode and Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Somnath.
Day 04: Somnath – Dwarka,
In the morning after breakfast, we will hit the road to Dwarka. En-route, we will halt in Porbandar and explore the surrounding attractions. On arrival in Dwarka by evening, check into the hotel and take pleasure of an overnight stay.
Day 05: Dwarka sightseeing,
The day is booked for the sightseeing tour of Dwarka. We will leave in the morning after breakfast we visit to The Dwarakadhisa Temple, also called Jagat Mandir, located in the heart of Dwarka, is a Vaishnava temple. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Dwarka – Jamnagar airport for Departure,
After the breakfast, check - out from hotels and Transfer to the international airport / railway station for onward journey.
Thanks you for your patronage and looking forward to serving you again in the near future.
✓ All sightseeing and transportation as per itinerary
✓ Experienced Guide
✓ All toll tax Parking and driver allowance
x Airfare & Train Ticket
x Any meals other than specified above
x Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
x Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
x Monuments entry fees
x GST 5%
1. The itinerary is subject to weather conditions.
2. Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
1. Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 25% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
2. Cancellations between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure date - 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
3. Cancellations less than 15 days of departure date - No Refund.
4. If the tour is canceled by Wovoyage for any reason, a 100% refund will be given.