Packages starting from ₹
- HANOI - HALONG BAY - NIHN BINH
- HANOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE
- HALONG BAY - HANOI
- HANOI - HOA LU - TAM COC - HANOI
DAY 01: Upon arrival, you are welcomed by the tour guide, then transfer to the hotel. Having
lunch on your own.
In the afternoon, join our half-day city tour:
Visit Ho Chi Minh complex and his stilt house, the One Pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh
square, President Palace (outside).
Visit the Vietnamese Women’s Museum to learn and understand of history and
cultural heritage of Vietnamese women.
Enjoy a Cyclo ride around the Hoan Kiem lake, Opera House and the Old Quarter
with 36 streets bearing names such as Rice Street, Silk Street or Paper Street to
reflect the businesses originally carried on there from the 15th century.
Free time in the evening. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D)
Heading to Halong Bay. After check-in and security briefings, you will set sail, join us for a
local lunch in the dining room or in the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the
stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm e
Exploring the bay on a kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on
bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
In the evening, Enjoy the authentic Vietnamese menu for dinner and then relax or
joining some activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 03: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
Greet the day with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay in the early morning.
After breakfast, Explore the Amazing cave and find out how the cave was named
Join our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early
lunch is served. Back to the wharf. Come back to Hanoi.
Free time for shopping in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
+ Each cruise has a different itinerary. For more details, please visit the cruise’s website
+ The above itineraries are subject to change without notice based on weather conditions and following the seasons.
DAY 04: HANOI - HOA LU - TAM COC - HANOI (B)
Tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel's lobby to drive about 100 kilometers so
uth to Hoa Lu ancient capital of the Dinh and Le dynasties dating back to the 11th centu
ry. Not much of the capital remains, but fortunately, some of its ruins and tombs have s
urvived for a millennium.
The scenery is spectacular and more than makeup for the lack of ruins.
After lunch in a local restaurant, you will continue to nearby Tam Coc or Three Caves in
Vietnamese, an area of natural beauty that is often referred to as Halong Bay on land.
Board a small boat and meander lazily down the river to the ancient caves. See limesto
ne karsts jutting skyward out of electric green rice paddies you won’t be able to stop
taking photos. Returning back to the pier your vehicle will be waiting to take you back to
Hanoi arriving late afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 05: HANOI DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel, you are free until being transferred to the airport for flight home
with sweet memory and great impression on your holidays in Vietnam. End of services.
- Accommodation sharing double/twin/triple bed with daily breakfast
- Private cabin on the cruise
- Private Airport pickup and transportation during the tour
- 3 - 4 pax: 7 seat car
- 5 - 8 pax: 16 seats van
- 9 - 15 pax: 29 seats coach
- 16 - 24 pax: 35 seats coach
- 25 - 35 pax: 45 seats coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program: B:breakfast; L:lunch; D:dinner.
- All entrance fees and other permits
- Bottles of mineral water per pax per day
- Single supplement (S.S)
- International flights in & out Vietnam
- Domestic flight
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers (compulsory)
- The group below 5 pax: 5$ per pax per day
- Group 5 pax up: 3$ per pax per day
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee 25$/person
Package price is offered for adult
Valid from 01 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
(except Vietnam public holidays: Tet
(Vietnamese Lunar New Year) 21 Jan -
31 Jan 2020; Independence day 30 Jan 2020; Labor
day 01 May 2020; Christmas - New Year Eve 24 Dec - 31 Dec 2020)
All bookings requested for the period of Vietnam public holiday will be added 30
% on the above rates.
Prices are subjected to change without prior notice
Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need
small adjustments when necessary.
1. Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date – 5% deduction.
2. Between 30 days to 7 days prior departure date – 50% deduction.
3. Less than 7 days of departure – no refund.
4. If a tour is canceled by Wovoyage for any reason – a 100% refund will be provided.