Time & Location
14-Feb-2020 – 17-Feb-2020,
- Last village of Grand Parvati valley
- Picturesque view in Tosh
- Old tiny wooden bridge
- Bohemian Cafes
Day 01: Overnight journey from Delhi - Bhuntar,
Reach Majnu Ka Tila bus stand by 6 pm (Volvo timing varies as per the availability) Departure from Delhi and overnight journey to Bhuntar.
Day 02: Arrive in Kasol, Manikaran Gurudwara, local sightseeing,
Arrive in kasol and check-in at the hotel by 1 pm. Have some delicious brunch at the hotel and then visit Manikaran Gurudwara to taste the yummy Langar food & see the Hot spring.
Now it's time for some Walk adjacent to the glorious river of kasol & take some rest on the big boulders.
Hiking up will reach the Challah village, where you can relax & grab some food and enjoy the view here. Our representative will be there to assist you all through.
After reaching back to the camp/hotel indulge in some delicious dinner.
Meals: Dinner Only.
Day 03: Trek to Tosh,
Post breakfast, drive to Tosh. From Tosh taxi-stand hike to the picturesque village. Cross the Final Wooden Bridge in Tosh. Located at the edge of the hill, Tosh is the last village of the entire Parvati valley. Your trip leader will now show you around the town, The local shop, eat some tasty food in the cute cafes & walk around exploring the place. Aside from the sweet of the mountains, there is also a waterfall, charming cottages & several hiking trails that you can explore.
Once you have had your fill of the village, drive down back to Kasol after 2 pm. Explore the colorful market of Kasol in the evening and later catch the Volvo back to Delhi.
Day 04: Return to Delhi,
Early morning arrival in Delhi and return with good memories from the trip.
- Volvo Tickets return fare
- Local transfer
- Meals & Stay as mentioned in the itinerary
- Expert trip leader & guide
- First Aid
- Sightseeing transfers in Kasol as per the itinerary
- GST 5%
- Lunch on all days
- Any personal expense & needs
- Any unforeseen fees/costs due to natural causes
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
A Weekend in Kasol
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure date - 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations less than 15 days of departure date - No Refund.