- Explore the rich Tibetan culture of ‘Little Lhasa’
- Hike up the Lush Forests
- Visit the Artistic Monastries
Reach Majnu Ka Tila bus stand by 6 pm. (Volvo timing varies as per the availability)
Departure from Delhi and overnight journey to McLeodganj.
The Hostel, The Monastery, The Markets
- Arrive in Mcleodganj and check in to the hosteller at 1 pm
- you can grab some yummy food at the cafe, chill out on the swings or take a quick nap.
- In a while, your trip coordinator will gather you all up and take you out on the town.
- Visit the glorious Bhagsu Waterfalls and check in with your spiritual centre at the Dalai Lama Monastery.
- Also, explore the colourful markets and make sure to try some yummy momos from Tibet kitchen. There are also some hidden Bakeries on the market streets that bake amazing goodies.
- Once back, our trip coordinator will ensure you relax in front of a roaring bonfire. We must insist you eat as many’s mores as possible now!
- A delicious vegetarian dinner will be served.
- You have had a long journey today. You deserve that rest. Night Night!
Meals: Dinner only.
The Hike, The Temple, The Farewell
- Wakey wakey
- Take a shower and eat some yummy breakfast courtesy of the Hogger Cafe at 9 am.
- Your trek leader will join you now and explain to you the route.
- Grab your day packs and get ready for some hiking adventure.
- Shortly after starting the trek, you will cross the McLeodganj ridge.
- Following that, the hike will become slightly steeper and eventually you reach Dharamkot. You can stop here for a quick juice or green tea.
- After that, the path becomes a lot more woody, foresty and lush. Pine trees will start to come into view and in a while, you will reach the Gallu Devi Temple clearing.
- Once you cross the clearing, you start seeing expanses of Oak forests and Rhododendron Bushes.
- Another 1 – 2 hours of trekking, and you will finally get to the Gallu Devi Waterfall.
- Apart from the gurgling sparkling waterfall – the area is scattered with places for refreshment. Stop for some tea, spicy Maggi, cold coffee or bun – omelette.
- Time for one epic groufie – which will be sent to you later.
- Head down to McLeodganj. Trip ends here.
- The bus will leave for Delhi at 5:30 pm.
Meals: Breakfast only.
Early morning arrival in Delhi.
- Local transfer
- Meals & Stay as mentioned in the itinerary
- Expert trip leader & guide
- First Aid
- Transfer from mcleodganj as per the itinerary
- Tea & Coffee will be served at a fixed time
- Lunch on all days
- Any personal expense & needs
- Any unforeseen fees/costs due to natural causes
A Weekend In Mcleodganj
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date – 5% deduction.
2. Between 30 days to 7 days prior departure date – 50% deduction.
3. Less than 7 days of departure – no refund.
4. If the tour is cancelled by Wovoyage for any reason – 100% refund will be provided.