Time & Location
12-May-2020 – 18-May-2020,
- The sacred city of Anuradhapura
- The Royal Cave temple in Dambulla
- Beautiful Waterfalls and Breathtaking Tea Plantations
- City Tours of Bentota and Colombo
Day 01: Travel to the sacred city of Anuradhapura,
Upon arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, meet and greet with Wovoyage representative. Travel to Anuradhapura, the sacred city from the airport. This is a huge site, it will take around 2 ½ hours – 3 hours to complete the sightseeing. Anuradhapura is the first capital of Sri Lanka in the Kings era, you’ll visit several ancient temples in the area. Overnight stay in Anuradhapura.
Day 02: The Sacred Temple of the tooth and the Kandy Lake,
Kandy is the last kingdom of ancient Sri Lanka. This city is rich in cultural heritage. En-route visit The Royal Cave temple in Dambulla which dates back to the 1st century. In Kandy, you will visit the Sacred Temple of the tooth and walk around Kandy Lake. Sri Lankan cultural dances are one of the other most amazing things you can see in Kandy. You have the opportunity to see Sri Lankan art such as batik, gems and visit wooden mask factories. Another amazing place you can visit in Kandy is the viewpoint. Whole Kandy city is visible to the viewpoint. Please note that there is a long drive from Anuradhapura to Kandy since we need to visit Dambulla cave temple too en route as well as there is a lot of sightseeing in Kandy, so we need to start the journey early morning. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 03: Nuwara Eliya - waterfalls and tea plantations,
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, Travel to Nuwara Eliya. This is the coldest city in Sri Lanka which is known as Little England. Around the hillside roads, you can see several waterfalls with breathtaking greenery. En route, you will visit the tea factory and tea plantation. You have the opportunity to taste the Ceylon tea. Then visit Hanuman Temple and Seetha Eliya Temple which related to famous tale Ramayanaya. Nuwara Eliya city tour in the afternoon. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
Day 04: Bentota city,
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, Travel to Bentota which is a beach city in the South West of the country. En-route visit old Dutch city, Galle. Overnight stay in Bentota
Day 05: Boat safari in Madu River,
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will go for a boat safari in Madu River. There are several little islands around the river where you can see and visit most of them. Overnight stay in Bentota
Day 06: Colombo city,
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, Travel to Colombo. En-route visit turtle care center and hatchery in Kosgoda. You’ll be able to see and touch a lot of turtles. Do Colombo city tour. Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 07: Departure,
Drop to the airport and return home with beautiful memories from the trip.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Wovoyage representative
- Sightseeing transfers as per itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- All hotel taxes
- Flight fare, Train fare
- GST 5%
- Vehicle not at disposal for extra tours
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expense
- Camera Tickets and Entrance fees
- Any extra sightseeing apart from the suggested itinerary
- The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
Enchanting Sri Lanka
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure date - 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations less than 15 days of departure date - No Refund.