TIME & LOCATION:
18-Mar-2020 – 22-Mar-2020,
- North Goa and South Goa Sightseeing
- Dudhsagar Falls Expedition
- Goa Beaches
Day 01: Arrival in Goa,
Arrive in Goa, get transferred from the airport, reach the hotel and take rest.
In the evening you can explore the nearby beaches.
Day 02: North Goa Sightseeing,
Embark on the amazing sightseeing tour of North Goa and get a chance to explore the stunning beauty of Goa. A cab will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:30 AM and we shall explore some of the famous tourist spots of this region. North Goa tour includes a visit to the famous Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, and Baga Beach. Enjoy the cool sea breeze and soak in the sunshine. Conclude your tour after you are dropped back to the hotel at around 05:30 PM.
Day 03: South Goa Sightseeing,
Today after breakfast we’ll enjoy the other part of Goa. South part of Goa sightseeing includes a visit to Old Goa. We will see Dona Paula Viewpoint, Se Cathedral, famous Basilica of Bom Jesus, Mandovi river cruise (optional), South Goa beach.
If interested, you can opt for a casino open all night (entry starts at ₹2000 per person food included).
Day 04: Dudhsagar Waterfalls,
Start your day early morning at 6:30 AM (post-breakfast or can get it packed and have en route) for a ride to Dudhsagar Waterfalls. Ride in an open-jeep through Mollem National Park. You have an option to swim and relax by the fall.
Make your way to Goa’s famous tropical spice plantation in the untouched/unpolluted village of Keri (Ponda). Take a guided tour of the spice plantation followed by Goan style buffet lunch (Veg/Non-Veg).
Day 05: Departure,
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly back home with lovely memories.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Wovoyage representative
- Sightseeing transfers as per itinerary
- All taxes
- Flight fare, Train fare
- GST 5%
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expense
- Camera Tickets
- Any extra sightseeing apart from the suggested itinerary
- The itinerary is subject to weather conditions.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure date - 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations less than 15 days of departure date - No Refund.