Take a one day tour to Agra to see the mesmerizing Taj Mahal. Agra is around 3h away from Delhi. During the tour pay a visit to Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh - a garden where you can admire Taj Mahal from a different side of Yamuna river. Start from Delhi at 7 AM. Have breakfast en-route. Arrival to Agra around 11 AM. As the first visit to Taj Mahal. After completing the sightseeing and photo shooting, take a break for lunch. Next visit to Agra Fort with a beautiful marble hall and Mehtab Bagh – a garden located in front of Taj Mahal on the other side of Yamuna river. Before heading back to Delhi have dinner in one of the recommended places.
This tour can be customized according to your preferences.
It is also possible to do a sunrise or a sunset tour at Taj Mahal.
- Transport for the whole day tour in private AC vehicle
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Driver’s allowance, fuel and permits
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Female Special Guide in Agra
- Entry fees to monuments
- Camera charges
- Personal expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions
One Day Agra Tour
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date – 5% deduction.
2. Between 30 days to 7 days prior departure date – 50% deduction.
3. Less than 7 days of departure – on a refund.
4. If the tour is cancelled by wovoyage for any reason – 100% refund will be provided.