- Classic and Modern Architecture
- Mumbai Local Train Experience
- Taste of the Delicious Cuisine
Spend a day exploring Mumbai's top sights with an experienced local guide. Beneﬁt from a convenient pickup and drop service. Visit landmarks such as the Gateway of India, Gandhi's Mani Bhavan, temples, and end your memorable day with a sunset by the sea.
Settle into your air-conditioned car as your local guide takes you from one stop to the next, oﬀering fascinating stories of Mumbai's past and present. Savour a simple local lunch, delivered to you by the eﬃcient system of the Dabbawallahs, a hot lunch delivery service on bikes.
Drive to the Gateway of India, the arch monument overlooking the Arabian Sea. Spend some time walking around and taking pictures, while your guide also introduces you to the signiﬁcance of the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel located nearby. Stop at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a magniﬁcent Gothic-inspired UNESCO World Heritage Site. Dhobi Ghat, the world's largest open-air laundry, is an interesting place to visit and learn about a unique community of people.
The tour also visits Mani Bhavan, a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi and his political work in Mumbai. Drive around the peaceful, leafy neighbourhood of Malabar Hill and make a quick stop at a local temple.
End a memorable day with a pleasant evening spent at the Marine Drive, before being dropped back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-oﬀ
- Private air-conditioned sedan (for 1-3 people) or SUV (for 4-5 people)
- Local guide
- Local lunch
- Entry fees
- Mumbai local tickets
- Entrance tickets to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Food and drinks other than lunch
- Photography and videography charges (if applicable)
The Bombay Tour
Terms and Contions
1. Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 5% deduction.
2. Between 30 days to 7 days prior to departure - 50% deduction.
3. Less than 7 days of departure - No Refund.
4. If the tour is canceled by Wovoyage for any reason, a 100% refund will be given.