- Triund Trek with mesmerizing views of Dhaluladar range and Kangra Valley.
- Bhagsu Waterfalls and popular temples.
- Dalai Lama Monastery.
- Bonfire at night.
Day 1: Departure,
Departure from Majnu ka Tila, Delhi around 7 PM (more details will be shared 2 days before the tour) on Volvo bus. Overnight journey to Mcleodganj.
Day 2: Mcleodganj Sightseeing,
Early morning, arrive in Mcleod. Check-in at the hostel around 9:30 AM. After breakfast and a bit of relaxing, explore the city of Mcleod: Visit glorious Bhagsu waterfalls, Bhagsunag temple, Namgyal Monastery (popularly known as Dalai Lama temple), Gallu Devi temple and enjoy some local cafes around. Enjoy the bonfire in the evening, followed by a delicious vegetarian dinner. Overnight stay in Triund.
Day 3: Trek to Triund,
Time to gear up for the trek. After breakfast, get ready to make the climb. You will be surrounded by big pine forests and will also witness expanses of oak forests and rhododendron bushes during the climb. After 5-6 hrs of trekking, you will reach the Triund hilltop and realize the effort was worth taking! 😊 The coordinator will guide you to the camping tents. Spend the evening around a bonfire and share your travel experiences with buddies. Dinner will be served around 8-9 PM. Spend some time stargazing from a height of 9000 feet. Overnight stay in Camps.
Day 4: Return,
Wake up to the fantastic views from the hilltop and witness the breath-taking sights of the Kangra valley and mountain range. Take cool selfies and group photos for your memories. After breakfast, trek down to Mcleod. Bus from Mcleod will leave at around 6 PM and reach Delhi next morning. Trip ends here.
Please consider that there might be slight changes in the itinerary considering the weather conditions and to suit to all the travellers.
- Transfers Delhi-Mcleod-Delhi in Volvo bus
- Sightseeing in Mcleod as per itinerary/ transfers included
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on triple/quad sharing (1 Night in Mcleod Hostel (The Hosteller) and one night in Triund Camps)
- Trek expert
- Breakfast (Day 3 and Day 4) and Dinners (Day 2 and Day 3), evening tea (Day 2 and Day 3)
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Camping and Trekking equipment
- All permits
- Meals not covered in Inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature
- Items not mentioned in Inclusions
Customization of the tour can be done for solo, family or group travel.
Prices will vary in the peak season (15th December - 15th January).
Triund & Mcleodganj
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 5% deduction.
Between 30 days to 7 days prior to departure - 50% deduction.
Less than 7 days of departure - no refund.
If the tour is cancelled by Wovoyage for any reason, a 100% refund will be given.