Time & Location
03-April-2020 – 05-April-2020,
Meet at a prearranged venue at the scheduled time.
Let's welcome each other and have an introduction session. Indulge in some short talks on road safety and traffic rules. Enjoy and be a part of some ice-breaking group activities.
Hi-Tea followed by a Q&A session will get you the confidence and prepare you for the ride ahead.
Meet at a prearranged venue at the scheduled time. Though the group MUST ride together, from time to time everyone will regroup at the predesignated spot.
Welcome followed by last-minute instructions for the day
Rider’s Flag off Regroup at predesignated stoppages including tea breaks and Scooter checks and Lunch en route Party and Dinner at the camp.
With a wake-up call, meet in the dining area for tea. Post Breakfast, we will go for hikes around the camp and enjoy nature. Post lunch, Get ready for the Jungle Safari expedition in the evening, there will be an interactive session with feedbacks about the previous day's ride.
Post breakfast, start your ride back to Delhi with stoppages en route. Say goodbye at the Delhi border and disperse with happy memories from the trip. *NOTE: All participants MUST possess a valid driving license along with scooter papers including RC, Pollution & vehicle insurance.
- One ride guide on scooter and First-Aid.
- Mechanic and a backup vehicle.
- Accommodation on double/quad sharing basis.
- Sightseeing transfers as per itinerary.
- Jungle Safari and DJ Night.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Buff and Reflector Strips.
- Snacks and food en route.
- Scooter hire and Fuel charges.
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal driving license and International driving permits for Non-Indian ridersPersonal travel insurance any personal expenseCamera TicketsAny extra sightseeing apart from the suggested itinerary.
- GST 5%
Women's Ride to Jim-Corbett
Terms and Conditions
All activities are subject to weather conditions.